[Swlugevents] Lightweight, durable design allows you to clean with ease

Hurricane Mop Promo HurricaneMopPromo at ldpmchkft.us
Sat Oct 19 16:02:08 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.ldpmchkft.us/2605/153/335/1286/2690.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.ldpmchkft.us/2605/153/335/1286/2690.10tt74103107AAF12.html

The CIA had Tamerlan Tsarnaev's name put into a terror watchlist after
being contacted by Russian authorities in 2011, sources told Fox News --
raising more questions about why the Boston bomber's trip to Russia the
following year didn't raise more red flags.Sources say the Russians contacted
the FBI once in March 2011, and several months later they contacted
the CIA about Tsarnaev.In October 2011, the CIA sent information to many
federal agencies and to "the watchlisting system" about him, the sources
say. That step ultimately put him on the vast TIDE database of
people potentially tied to terrorism cases.The FBI has said previously that
it was told Tsarnaev was a "follower of radical Islam" and was
preparing to travel to a foreign country to join unspecified underground
groups. The FBI said that it responded by interviewing Tsarnaev and family
members, but found no terrorism activity.In early 2012, Tsarnaev would travel
to Russia for six months. The nature of that trip is still
unclear.Two top Republican senators are now calling for a Senate Homeland
Security Committee hearing on the Boston Marathon bombings, as lawmakers
question whether enough was done to prevent the attack.Sens. John McCain,
R-Ariz., and Kelly Ayotte, R-NH, requested the hearing Wednesday, saying
"it has become increasingly apparent that more questions need to be answered
regarding the failure to prevent this tragedy."The senators cited the reporting
by Fox News an
All five living past and present U.S. presidents gathered in Dallas for
the dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum Thursday,
an event that saw the men share a rare bond that transcends
partisan differences."There was a time in my life when I wasn't likely
to be found at a library, much less found one," Bush quipped,
before thanking his predecessors and successor for the "kind words" and
the "examples you set."Bush thanked his mother Barbara Bush for teaching
him to live life to the fullest, and his father, the 41st
president, for "teaching me how to be a president ... and how
to be a man."- President Obama on President Bush"Forty-one, it is awesome
that you are here today," he said, drawing a smile from his
88-year-old father, who has battled health problems in recent months.Earlier,
President Obama noted that the exclusive group of current and former presidents
is often viewed as a club, but he said it is "more
of a support group.""No matter how much you think you're ready to
assume the office of the president, its impossible to understand the nature
of the job until its yours," Obama said. "The first thing I
found in that desk was a letter from George. He knew that
I would come to learn what he had learned. That being president
is a humbling job."We know President Bush the man," Obama said. "To
know the man is to like the man. Because hes comfortable in
his own skin. He knows who he is. He doesnt put on