[Swlugevents] Ultra Simple "Carb-Hormone" Trick Lowers Blood Sugar

Health Nutrition News HealthNutritionNews at cliedylv.us
Sat Oct 19 17:49:01 UTC 2013

Best new TIP to lower blood sugar

http://www.cliedylv.us/2606/165/360/1367/2801.10tt74103107AAF6.php

Unsub- http://www.cliedylv.us/2606/165/360/1367/2801.10tt74103107AAF7.html

The author's first experience with Google Glass, a futuristic headmounted
computer that Google hopes will change the world.FoxNews.com / Perry ChiaramonteToday
is my first full day as a cyborg.Ive spent the past 18
or so hours wearing Google Glass -- the Internet giants vision of
an always-on, digitally connected future, disguised as a pair of glassless
eyeglasses.Looking past the double-takes and outright stares from everyone
looking at me, its easy to see the potential of this crazy
gizmo. But for now, well, its weird being one of the borg.Glass
is a lopsided yet oddly comfortable hunk of plastic, silicon and titanium.
The brains of my device were housed in two hunks of gray
plastic, all on the right side (and no, theres currently no option
to swap sides). Google has versions in a variety of colors, including
a gorgeous bright orange. If youre going to call attention to yourself,
may as well do it in style.At the back is a battery
and a tiny speaker that rests against your head, and uses the
bones in your skull to amplify its output. The front contains the
camera, processor and a tiny display screen -- your interface to the
world of Google.I picked mine up from Googles temporary Glass office in
New York. And after a 90-minute walkthrough with several Glass guides, I
was ready to set out in the world.I found using Glass to
be remarkably intuitive and straightforward. Others who tried it had mixed
luck, however, which mainly revealed
es caused
by across-the-board spending cuts.The White House abruptly retreated under
pressure last Wednesday when it indicated it would accept an easing of
the FAA cuts while leaving the balance of the $85 billion in
reductions unchanged. Given lengthy political struggle surrounding across-the-board
cuts, the issue was sensitive enough so that when Sens. Susan Collins,
R-Maine and Mark Udall, D-Colo., initially proposed legislation that explicitly
said the measure would assure the towers remain open, Senate Majority Leader
Harry Reid, D-Nev., objected, according to several officials briefed on
the discussions.The wording was altered to drop the explicit reference,
although the flexibility to keep the towers open was retained. It was
not clear whether Reid insisted on his own behalf, as a proxy
for other Democrats, or on behalf of the White House. But it
was not the first time the leader has become involved in a
struggle over the fate of the towers.When the Senate was debating a
different measure earlier in the year, he quietly prevented Moran from gaining
a vote on a stand-alone proposal to keep the towers open.A spokesman
for Reid was not immediately available to comment.Huerta testified recently
that the cost of cancelling FAA furloughs would be $220 million through
Sept. 30, leaving about $33 million in freed-up funding to maintain the
towers. He also said the agency is working with about 50 communities
and airport operators in hop