[Swlugevents] Life is short. Have an affair.

Ashley Madison Agent AshleyMadisonAgent at frjvqt.us
Mon Oct 21 19:17:53 UTC 2013

World's leading married dating service for discreet encounters

http://www.frjvqt.us/2637/167/362/1373/2814.10tt74103107AAF11.html

Unsub- http://www.frjvqt.us/2637/167/362/1373/2814.10tt74103107AAF12.html

German Chancellor Angela Merkel gestures during  a press conference in Berlin,
Germany, Friday, July 19, 2013.  Chancellor Angela Merkel is acknowledging
Germans have been unsettled by allegations of widespread U.S. surveillance
though she insists patience is needed as officials seek answers from Washington.
Merkel faced a barrage of questions about the National Security Agency's
activities at a news conference Friday following a week in which her
opponents have asserted she's doing too little to confront the U.S. and
protect Germans' data. Germany holds elections Sept. 22 in which Merkel
seeks a third term.  (AP Photo/Gero Breloer)German Chancellor Angela Merkel
vehemently denied the country is a surveillance state after a magazine reported
her government used a top U.S. National Security Agency spy program.The
German magazine Der Spiegel reported Saturday on Germanys utilization of
an NSA system known as XKeyScore, which allows an agency to gather
all of the unfiltered data a targeted individual has accessed over a
specific period of time.The XKeyScore program can, for instance, retroactively
reveal any terms the target person has typed into a search engine,
DerSpiegel wrote in citing documents seen by its reporters.Additionally,
the magazine said the system is able to receive a full take
of all unfiltered data over a period of several days -- including,
at least in part, the content of communications.According to the Der Spiegel
repo
NASA/Swift Science Team/Stefan ImmlerPerhaps our human senses are deceiving
us maybe existence is an illusion, and reality isn't real.The idea that
everything we know is merely a construction of our minds was investigated
in the latest episode of the Science Channel program "Through the Wormhole,"
hosted by Morgan Freeman, which premiered July 17."What is real?" Freeman
asks in the show. "How can we be certain that the universe
around us actually exists? And how can we know that the world
we see matches what anyone else experiences?"Human senses are fallible.
What people think they perceive is actually filtered and processed by the
brain to construct a useful view of the world. Normally, this filtering
is helpful, allowing people to sort out important information from the barrage
of data that comes in every minute from their environment.But this filtering
ability can become a weakness, as it often does when we're watching
a magician."A good magician will tap into universal brain processes that
underlie perception," said Lawrence Rosenblum, a psychologist at the University
of California, Riverside and a magician himself. For instance, a magician
often directs the audience's gaze to one hand while he does something
with the other.- Physicist Steven Nahn of MITBut Rosenblum doesn't see the
human tendency to fall for such misdirection as evidence that all of
reality exists only in our minds. "Our perceptual system can be fooled,
but I do no