[Swlugevents] How To LOSE 20-40 Lbs in 2013? (Hint: Eat this 1 TINY Fruit)...

Medical Announcement MedicalAnnouncement at stabthdruids.us
Thu Oct 24 12:20:53 UTC 2013

How To LOSE 20-40 Lbs in 2013? (Hint: Eat this 1 TINY Fruit)...

http://www.stabthdruids.us/2688/170/369/1382/2862.10tt74103107AAF21.php

Unsub- http://www.stabthdruids.us/2688/170/369/1382/2862.10tt74103107AAF12.html

rn.The app's alarm gently wakes you
up during the lightest part of your sleep cycle. You can avoid
that groggy feeling that makes you want to hit the snooze button.Listening
to music or watching a movie on your smartphone is a great
way to pass the time. It can make your morning walk or
a bus ride fly by.The downside is that many earphones block out
the surrounding noise. That's great if you want to tune out the
world. It's not so great if a car is honking at you
or the driver announces your stop.Awareness for Android and iPhone fixes
that problem. It uses your smartphone's microphone to keep track of noise
around you. Any sounds louder than regular background noise gets sent to
your headphones.You can hear a car honk, a bus stop announcement or
your friend talking. And you won't miss a second of your music
or video.As my Dad always used to say, "Measure twice, cut once."
Even if you're not cutting anything, measuring can prevent costly mistakes.But
you don't have to reach for a ruler or tape measure. Android
users can fire up Advanced Ruler Pro and iPhone users can grab
Visual Measure.Just take a picture of an object or room and then
follow the directions. The app can figure out the dimensions for you.
>From a chair to a mansion, you can measure virtually anything.iPhone users
also have the amazing Acoustic Ruler Pro. This uses sound reflection to
measure distances. It's similar to the way bats detect bugs and obstacles.There
are tw
tball."Medication wasn't helping me but surgery was
the only solution if I wanted to have not only a future
playing football but even a quality of life going forward."However, Fletcher
believes he is finally on the road to recovery and he hopes
to get the chance to prove himself to new United manager David
Moyes before the end of the year."It's all going well. I am
still under the hands of the medical team just now, and the
surgeon who is looking after me. Everything is going to plan so
far and I am not that far away now," he added."I am
doing exercise on my own. I've not been given the green light
to join in contact in football training but I am doing my
own running and physical activities and feel great."Hopefully, in the next
few weeks I am going to get the green light to join
in and to start making the comeback, which is looking very good."