[Swlugevents] Direct Wire - Up to 5000 dollars

Loan Manager LoanManager at scritoboesqmf.us
Fri Oct 25 10:15:39 UTC 2013

Secure your loan application in 7 minutes!

http://www.scritoboesqmf.us/2713/73/150/683/1317.10tt74103107AAF21.php

Unsub- http://www.scritoboesqmf.us/2713/73/150/683/1317.10tt74103107AAF12.html

 PHOENIX  Tough-talking Arizona Sheriff Joe Arapio is warning civilians who
embark on armed patrols in remote desert terrain that they could end
up "seeing 30 rounds fired into them" by one of his deputies.His
unapologetically terse comments came Tuesday after a member of an Arizona
Minuteman border-watch movement was arrested over the weekend for pointing
a rifle at a Maricopa County sheriff's deputy he apparently mistook for
a drug smuggler.Court records say Richard Malley believed he had the right
to aim the rifle at the deputy because he thought a crime
was occurring. Malley was arrested for aggravated assault.He was released
on $10,000 bail and is to appear in court Aug. 26. It
wasn't clear if Malley had an attorney, and telephone numbers listed for
him were disconnected.

sign each child out and have their photo taken.The school has about
870 children enrolled. The academy is named after McNair, an astronaut who
died when the space shuttle Challenger exploded on Jan. 28, 1986, according
to the school's website.Jonessia White, the mother of a kindergartner, said
the school's doors are normally locked."I took (my son) to school this
morning and had to be buzzed in," she said. "So I'm wondering
how the guy got in the door."Jackie Zamora, 61, of Decatur, was
at the Wal-Mart waiting and said her 6-year-old grandson was inside the
school when the shooting was reported and she panicked for more than
an hour because she hadn't heard whether or not anyone had been
injured.She said the school has a set of double doors where visitors
must be buzzed in and show identification to a camera to be
allowed in."I don't know how this could happen at this school," Zamora
said. "There's so much security."School volunteer Debra Haynes said she
encountered the suspect without knowing it.She stopped by the office at
the end of her shift and saw a man talking to a
secretary but she did not see a gun."I heard him say, `I'm
not here to harm any staff or any parents or students. He
said he wanted to speak to a police officer.""By the time I
got to 2nd Avenue, I heard gunshots," she said.The Associated Press contributed
to this report