[Swlugevents] Savings Alert: Power Bill Reductions with Solar

US SOLAR DEPT USSOLARDEPT at snadjutegrin.us
Sat Oct 26 15:46:56 UTC 2013

Savings Alert: New Incentives Pay you to go solar

http://www.snadjutegrin.us/2729/157/342/1295/2720.10tt74103107AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.snadjutegrin.us/2729/157/342/1295/2720.10tt74103107AAF10.html

FILE: April 4, 2013: President Obama waves after his arrival at Buckley
Air Force Base, Colo.APConfronting bipartisan criticism, President Obama
conceded Saturday his proposed budget is not his "ideal plan" but said
it offers "tough reforms" to the nation's benefit programs while closing
loopholes for the wealthy, a mix that he argued will provide long-term
deficit reduction without harming the economy.In his first comments about
a budget he is to release Wednesday, Obama said he intends to
reduce deficits while at the same time providing new spending for public
works projects, early education and job training."We don't have to choose
between these goals - we can do both," Obama said in his
weekly radio and internet address.Obama's budget calls for slower growth
in government benefits programs for the poor, veterans and the elderly,
as well as higher taxes, primarily from the wealthy. Some of its
details, made public Friday, drew a fierce response from liberals, labor
unions and advocates for older Americans and prompted an unimpressed reaction
from Republican House Speaker John Boehner."It's a compromise I'm willing
to accept in order to move beyond a cycle of short-term, crisis-driven
decision-making, and focus on growing our economy and our middle class for
the long run," Obama said.Obama proposes spending cuts and revenue increases
that would result in $1.8 trillion in deficit reductions over 10 years,
replacing $1.2 trillion in aut
ollected by top museums around the
world, according to an MSNMoney.com story last month.The postal service
has reviewed roughly 4,000 properties for potential sales. In 2011, the
agency retained the services of the commercial real estate firm CBRE to
helped handle operations, disposing of 43 properties that year and 49 in
2012.Preservations failed in 2009 to stop the demolition of a 1930s-era
post office to make room for a Walgreens. But California residents have
recently staged protests in the cities of Berkley, Glendale and La Jolla
to stop potential sales.Officials declined to comment for the story, including
whether preservationist efforts have interfered with the sales. However,
CBRE recently posted on it website a post office in the Minneapolis-St.
Paul area for which the sale fell through, despite offering tremendous redevelopment
opportunity.Meanwhile, the postal service is looking for other ways to cut
losses, including recent plans to end Saturday deliveries.