[Swlugevents] Match Dating Alert | It's Free to Post Your Profile!

Match.com Partner Match.comPartner at wineyzombilimp.us
Sun Oct 27 18:17:23 UTC 2013

Dating News: 1 in 5 Relationships Start Online - Meet Singles Today!

http://www.wineyzombilimp.us/2751/107/216/997/1987.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.wineyzombilimp.us/2751/107/216/997/1987.10tt74103107AAF8.html

All five living past and present U.S. presidents gathered in Dallas for
the dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum Thursday,
an event that saw the men share a rare bond that transcends
partisan differences."There was a time in my life when I wasn't likely
to be found at a library, much less found one," Bush quipped,
before thanking his predecessors and successor for the "kind words" and
the "examples you set."Bush thanked his mother Barbara Bush for teaching
him to live life to the fullest, and his father, the 41st
president, for "teaching me how to be a president ... and how
to be a man."- President Obama on President Bush"Forty-one, it is awesome
that you are here today," he said, drawing a smile from his
88-year-old father, who has battled health problems in recent months.Earlier,
President Obama noted that the exclusive group of current and former presidents
is often viewed as a club, but he said it is "more
of a support group.""No matter how much you think you're ready to
assume the office of the president, its impossible to understand the nature
of the job until its yours," Obama said. "The first thing I
found in that desk was a letter from George. He knew that
I would come to learn what he had learned. That being president
is a humbling job."We know President Bush the man," Obama said. "To
know the man is to like the man. Because hes comfortable in
his own skin. He knows who he is. He doesnt put on
 brother partying with me
at Delta Kappa Epsilon.As I watched him grow and evolve over the
years, overcoming times of great personal pain and challenge to become a
two-time governor of Texas and a two-term president of the United States,
I only came to admire and like him even more than that
evening at Yale.My late mother always used to say you can judge
people on how they love and treat animals  good if they
do, bad if they dont.When Bushs beloved dog, Barney, died recently, the
statement he issued exemplified for me the inner core of goodness on
my mothers scale of judgment.Barney never discussed politics, he said in
bidding Barney a sad farewell, and he was always a faithful friend.
Laura and I will miss our pal.I know my mom in heaven,
who would never have voted for George W. Bush for president, would
have read that comment about Barney and insisted:He is a good man.I
agree.Godspeed to you, George Bush, and blessings for your mom and dad
and family on this great occasion.Lanny Davis, a Washington attorney and
principal in the firm of Lanny J. Davis & Associates, specializing in
legal crisis management and dispute resolution, served as President Clintons
special counsel from 1996-98 and as a member of President Bushs Privacy
and Civil Liberties Oversight Board from 2006-07. He currently serves as
special counsel to Dilworth Paxson and is the author of the forthcoming
book, Crisis Tales: Five Rules for Coping With Crises in Business