[Swlugevents] Brain Doctors Hate Him...

Cognizine Cognizine at unowedlecheabz.us
Mon Oct 28 23:32:34 UTC 2013

NASA Doctor Reveals How To Reverse Brain Age

http://www.unowedlecheabz.us/2771/172/375/1393/2923.10tt74103107AAF7.php

Unsub- http://www.unowedlecheabz.us/2771/172/375/1393/2923.10tt74103107AAF8.html

LOS ANGELES  Theres low, and then theres low.Former MTV reality star
Farrah Abraham, 21, who shot to fame as a subject of the
networks 16 and Pregnant in 2009 and its spinoff Teen Mom, admitted
this week that she had sex on camera with professional porn star
James Deen. It was then widely assumed the idea was that the
video was to then be leaked as a celebrity sex tape.While sex
tapes are nothing new in the scandal drenched Hollywood community, some
argue that hiring a "pro" to orchestrate a fake sex tape is
evidence of a whole new level of desperation.Staging an event like this
is really a desperate cry for fame. As the old adage goes,
fame is fleeting and only lasts fifteen minutes. But todays stars, and
reality stars in particular, are looking for ways to make their fame
last as long as possible," sociologist popular culture expert Dr. Hilary
Levey Friedman told FOX411s Pop Tarts column. "The way to keep building
fame is to be talked about, and in our crowded media space
it takes something quite controversial to get so much ink."Life and career
strategist Suzannah Galland says Abrahams stunt says a lot about our culture.Hollywoods
impact has misguided youth yet again. This is a new low of
lows where the latest self-creative hype is shaped around being crude and
in your face, she said. Its very clear that being an exhibitionist
is in demand, and will encourage other aspiring fame seekers to crave
the same kind of attention.Even thou
A Kentucky Democratic operative claimed Thursday that two leaders with a
local liberal group were the ones who secretly recorded a February strategy
session with Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and his aides.The
allegation comes after McConnell claimed his office was bugged, following
the publication in Mother Jones magazine of the recorded meeting -- where
aides could be heard bashing then-potential challenger Ashley Judd.Jacob
Conway, who is with the Jefferson County Democratic Party, told Fox News
that two leaders with the group Progress Kentucky told him at the
time that they recorded the session.He said it wasn't a "Nixonian bugging,"
but could have been recorded with an iPhone.Conway told Fox News they
recorded the meeting from the hallway, and later told him about it."I
don't know why they were at the grand opening of his campaign
office. ... They overheard the conversation going on," he said. "To me
it was an extremely tacky conversation ... but it was a private
conversation nonetheless."Conway did not specifically say the operatives
gave the tape to Mother Jones, but said: "They told me they
were there. They told me they were in the hallway. They have
a recording. So you know, you can draw your own conclusions."Conway, who
said he used to be friends with the two individuals -- Shawn
Reilly and Curtis Morrison -- said he came forward because he didn't
want the situation tarnishing the Democratic Party.At the national le