[Swlugevents] #1 Blood Pressure enzyme

Doctor HaengWoo Lee DoctorHaengWooLee at orsktynepate.us
Wed Oct 30 10:18:16 UTC 2013

As you know, dealing with cholesterol and blood pressure levels can be a difficult task.
Many begin dieting and taking medication from their local doctors in order to keep these
numbers under control.

This IS NOT the solution

Many doctors are out there to make money and often over medicate/ prescribe the wrong
medication to handle these conditions. This leads to VERY serious side effects that can kill you.

THE GOOD NEWS IS: Dr. Haengwoo Lee out of the Seattle area, discovered a nutrient found deep under
the oceans surface that has been tested and PROVEN to lower cholesterol, blood pressure levels, and even fight
off future diseases that many adults are often plagued by.

>>Please WATCH this video to learn more<<

http://www.orsktynepate.us/2801/55/341/407/875.10tt74103107AAF1.html

Unsub:
http://www.orsktynepate.us/2801/55/341/407/875.10tt74103107AAF2.html

Marine Essentials
10326 S. Western
Chicago, IL 60643

UNITED NATIONS  Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is recommending a 15 percent
reduction in the number of U.N. troops in Haiti and an examination
of whether a peacekeeping operation is still the best way to support
the impoverished Caribbean nation.In a report to the U.N. Security Council
circulated Tuesday, Ban said he intends to discuss with Haiti's government
and member states the best way for the U.N. to continue contributing
to "greater stability and development in the country."Ban said he will explore
the option of replacing the peacekeeping mission, known as MINUSTAH, "with
a smaller, more focused assistance mission by 2016" and include proposals
on the way forward in his next report in March 2014.In the
meantime, he recommended reducing MINUSTAH's military strength from 6,270
to 5,021 by June 2014.
 him as a target, they went out and got in
a vehicle and followed him," Ford told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation,
according to AFP."[They] came up from behind and basically shot him in
the back with a small caliber weapon, then sped away," Ford added.Richard
Rhodes, a builder who discovered Lane lying face down, said he was
targeted with a .22 caliber revolver.Police tracked the teens down using
surveillance video from a business that is near the shooting scene, KOCO
reports.On one of the alleged killer's Facebook pages, investigators found
the message: "Bang. Two drops in two hours," Sky News reports."I think
they were on a killing spree. We would have had more bodies
that night if we didn't get them, Ford said in an interview
with the Australian Associated Press.Peter Lane told Australian media there
was no explanation for his son's death."It is heartless and to try
to understand it is a short way to insanity," he said.The mother
of the 16-year-old accused in the killing said her son and his
two friends were part of a wannabe gang, but insisted that he
is not a killer, KOCO reports.The father of the 15-year-old also denied
his son had a role in Lanes death, but said the boy
had run-ins with the law before, News.com.au reports.On Tuesday, Lane's
girlfriend, Sarah Harper, laid a wooden cross at a memorial that formed
along the road where Duncan was killed."We just thought we'd leave it,"
Harper said. "This is his final spot."