[Swlugevents] Need extra Summer Cash?

Approval Department ApprovalDepartment at hyadesrsmeck.com
Fri Sep 6 09:18:03 UTC 2013

Need extra Summer Cash?

http://www.hyadesrsmeck.com/2145/6/301/18/89.12tt74103107AAF13.php

Unsub- http://www.hyadesrsmeck.com/2145/6/301/18/89.12tt74103107AAF14.html

tory, about how her marriage fell apart
after 33 years and the "roller coaster" of opening her own business."I
told him, `OK, we all have situations in our lives," she said.
"It was going to be OK. If I could recover, he could,
too."Then Tuff said she asked the suspect to put his weapons down,
empty his pockets and backpack on the floor."I told the police he
was giving himself up. I just talked him through it," she said.A
woman answering the phone at a number listed for Hill in court
records said she was his mother but said it wasn't a good
time and rushed off the phone.Complicating the rescue, bomb-sniffing dogs
alerted officers to something in Hill's trunk and investigators believe
he may have been carrying explosives, Alexander said. Officials cut a hole
in a fence to make sure students running from the building could
get even farther away to a nearby street, he said.Police had strung
yellow tape up blocking intersections near the school while children waited
to be taken to Wal-Mart where hundreds of people were waiting. The
crowd waved from behind yellow police tape as buses packed with children
started arriving along the road in front of them at the store.
The smiling children waved back.Regional superintendent Rachel Zeigler used
a megaphone to say children were on the buses by grade level
and that each bus would also be carrying an administrator, a teacher
and a Georgia Bureau of Investigation officer. Relatives had to show ID,
Aug. 20, 2013: Dekalb County Police SWAT officers run toward Ronald E.
McNair Discovery Learning Academy after reports of a gunman entered the
school.APA 20-year-old man faces criminal charges after allegedly firing
shots from an assault rifle Tuesday at an Atlanta-area elementary school.No
one was injured in the shooting and all students and teachers were
accounted for and safe. The suspect, later identified as Michael Brandon
Hill, fired at least a half-dozen shots with an assault rifle from
inside the school and officers returned fire, DeKalb County Police Chief
Cedric L. Alexander said at a news conference.The suspect told a person
inside the school that he didnt want to hurt anyone, but he
wanted to talk to police, MyFoxAtlanta.com reported.Hill is charged with
aggravated assault on a police officer, terroristic threats and possession
of a firearm by a convicted felon.The 800 or so students in
pre-kindergarten to fifth grade were evacuated from Ronald E. McNair Discovery
Learning Academy in Decatur, a few miles east of Atlanta.They sat outside
in a field for a time until school buses came to take
them to their waiting parents and other relatives at a nearby Wal-Mart.
When the first bus arrived a couple hours later, cheers erupted in
the store parking lot.DeKalb County Schools Superintendent Michael Thurmond
praised faculty and authorities who got the young students to safety, staying
calm and following safety plans in place."It's a