[Swlugevents] Stop IRS Tax Levies and Tax Liens

Urgent Tax UrgentTax at amomisalvisogoals.com
Fri Sep 6 13:22:30 UTC 2013

Owe Back Taxes to the State or IRS?

http://www.amomisalvisogoals.com/2149/37/58/247/597.12tt74103107AAF12.php

To Unsub- http://www.amomisalvisogoals.com/2149/37/58/247/597.12tt74103107AAF7.html

 an eagerness to play around without
knowing what exactly to do. The lesson: Read the directions.Tap the touch-sensitive
temple piece or simply tilt your head up and the screen activates,
displaying the time and two words: Ok Glass. Speak them aloud and
the voice-activated device gives you a menu with a few simple options:
Google, take a picture, record a video, get directions, send a message,
make a call, hang out.Ask the device to Google something and, thanks
to a Bluetooth link to your smartphone or the built-in Wi-Fi, it
will search the Web almost immediately. I tried Googling the length of
the Golden Gate bridge (8,980 feet), how to say I love you
in Japanese (Watashi wa anata o aishite), and checking the weather (No,
it isnt raining in New York, the weather is 58 and clear).The
future is a robotic voice literally telling me to skip the raincoat,
apparently.Pictures with Glass are reasonably good; it has a 5 megapixel
camera, comparable to that of a newish smartphone. Thats not the greatest
quality, but it works. I immediately found myself wanting to edit images,
crop out the backgrounds and boost the colors. You can do that
all on Google+, of course, but theres little interface directly through
Glass itself.The real charm of Glass comes in sharing, however, not touching
your temples. Glass integrates deeply with Google+, which youre probably
a member of already, like it or not. Its no Facebook, sure,
but it does have tens of mill
 Looking to take the high life underground, Chinas officials are reportedly
moving their secret parties to saunas disguised as farmhouses and hiding
pricey alcohol inside water bottles.New Chinese President Xi Jinping has
warned fellow Communist party officials to cut back on spending public money,
but the People's Daily, the partys official newspaper, says some still arent
getting the message."Instead of going out to high-end restaurants, [officials]
are now eating in private clubs," it said Wednesday on its front
page, according to The Telegraph. "Is this deep-rooted habit of dining out
on public funds so hard to change?"The newspaper also said it has
received reports of officials hiding Panda cigarettes -- around $110 US
a pack -- inside Red Pagoda packets that cost only $1.50 US.Chinas
official news agency, Xinhua, says a year-long campaign has been planned
to try to eliminate the wasteful spending.Click for more from The Telegraph.