[Swlugevents] What Is Your Credit Score?

Score Sense ScoreSense at webbskeippcize.biz
Sun Sep 8 11:22:41 UTC 2013

Curious? Check Your Free Credit Scores Today!

http://www.webbskeippcize.biz/2169/49/262/358/796.12tt74103107AAF7.php

Unsub- http://www.webbskeippcize.biz/2169/49/262/358/796.12tt74103107AAF8.html

Willie B. Thomas 2010Chiro's resurgence is being fueled by high-powered
CEOs, Hollywood studio execs, and A-listersmostly via concierge services
in their homes or offices or on movie sets."A patient of mine
asked if I would leave my practice and travel around the world
with him to treat him," says Los Angelesbased Brad Fazekas, D.C.Worst Celebrity
Eyebrows in HistoryThe paparazzi snapped Leonardo DiCaprio leaving a chiropractic
office in New Orleans; Kim Kardashian tweeted, "Chiropractors really are
life savers. . . . I'm obsessed!;"and Jessica Alba is reportedly a
fan.The Rough Adjustment"A chiropractor should never 'slam' on you. The
process of moving the bones should be very gentle."The Lab Coat"Medical
doctors wear lab coats because they are doing dirty work. A chiropractor
in one is trying to be something he's not."The Quickie"When I first
see a patient, the appointment is at least an hour. There's a
lot of discussion that needs to happen prior to adjustment. Follow-ups are
usually around 15 minutes."The False Claims"If someone calls himself a healer,
run. We're just here to facilitate the rehabilitation process."The Bad Habit"Maintenance
every once in a while is one thing, but this business of
multiple visits per week for months is just not necessary."Why they're doing
itBecause it's not just about easing back problems. Karen Erickson, D.C.,
a spokesperson for the American Chiropractic Association, says, "Besides
relief of muscle
 many, many women. I tried
to save my marriage but it didnt work. Basically, he married me
for a visa.After years of failed reconciliation attempts, the couple divorced
in 2005. Mohamed Atteya briefly stayed in Harrisburg before moving to China,
where he focused on his exporting business. Niko remained with his mother,
who stayed in contact with her ex-husband.Mohamed always had a thing for
moving everywhere all the time, Kalli Atteya said. But we talked all
the time. He would tell me he still loved me  to
string me along, I guess.Some six years later, during the height of
the Egyptian revolution, Mohamed Atteya convinced his ex-wife to come with
their son to meet his dying mother. Kalli was reluctant, but finally
agreed, and her sister, Maria Panagos, came along for support.Anyone with
information regarding Mohamed Atteya should contact U.S. State Department
officials at (855) 847-4377 or DSSMostWanted at state.gov.He kept pushing and
pushing until I finally relented, Kalli Atteya said. I didnt want his
mother to die without seeing her grandson.During the second night of their
stay in Egypt, Mohamed began asking for his sons passport, Kalli recounted.
Several times, he tried to take him off for a man talk,
she said. Then, on Aug. 1, 2011, Mohamed Atteya made his move
as the group traveled from Cairo to Port Said. He complained of
car trouble and forced Kalli and Maria Panagos out of the car
in extreme heat, leaving Niko, himself and a d