[Swlugevents] Shocking New Discovery Improves Joint Mobility & Flexibility

GNC Annoucement GNCAnnoucement at fractezariashyer.biz
Tue Sep 10 12:21:19 UTC 2013

Shocking New Discovery for Amazing Joint Relief! Click Here Now

http://www.fractezariashyer.biz/2192/88/189/819/1695.12tt74103107AAF17.php

Unsub- http://www.fractezariashyer.biz/2192/88/189/819/1695.12tt74103107AAF10.html

 April 19, 2013: Tarek Ahmed says he was working at a Cambridge
gas station when a carjacking victim ran into his store.FoxNews.com/Jana
WinterApril 19, 2013: The gas station where the Boston Marathon bombing
suspects reportedly pushed carjacking victim out of their vehicles.FoxNews.com/Jana
WinterTarek Ahmed was working at gas station in Cambridge, Mass. Thursday
night when a young man ran into his store screaming."Call the police!
Call the police! These people are trying to kill me!"The young man
was allegedly carjacked at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology by
the two men authorities now say have been identified as the Boston
Marathon bombing suspects.Authorities said early Friday the suspects dropped
off the victim after driving around with him for about 30 minutes.Ahmed,
45, described the young man as Caucasian and between 20 and 25
years old. He said the young man ran into his store "shaking
and scared and very nervous.""I thought he was drunk. I didn't believe
him when he came in it just sounded very crazy," Ahmed told
FoxNews.com in an exclusive interview.Ahmed let the man into the back room
to use the phone to call the authorities."He just came in and
said, 'call police, call police someone is trying to kill me,' "
Ahmed said. "They stole car and dropped him off. It was very
scary.""He came very fast and was nervous and was afraid of the
guy. He said they pushed him out of car," he continued. "When
this guy came, I think
  see what
was happening, and that when she got there, two boys came running
toward her screaming that the authorities had ordered everyone out because
the plant was going to explode. She drove only about a block
when it did."It was like being in a tornado," Marak, 58, said
during a phone interview. "Stuff was flying everywhere. It blew out my
windshield. It was like the whole earth shook."Marak called her husband
and asked him to come get her. When they got to their
home about two miles south of town, her husband told her what
he'd seen: a huge fireball that rose like "a mushroom cloud."The USGS
reported that the blast registered a magnitude 2.1, which is comparable
to a minor earthquake."They are still getting injured folks out and they
are evacuating people from their homes," Swanton said early Thursday. He
added later: "At some point this will turn into a recovery operation,
but at this point, we are still in search and rescue."Gov. Rick
Perry told reporters during a press conference Thursday in Austin that the
explosion was a "truly nightmare scenario" that likely affected every family
in the small community.This tragedy has most likely hit every family, touched
practically everyone in that town, Perry said. I ask all Americans and
Texans to join me and Anita in keeping them in our prayers.The
still-smoldering fire was "somewhat under control" by early Thursday, Swanton
said, adding that authorities were not concerned about linger