[Swlugevents] Are you online? Browse singles in your area!

Match.com Partner Match.comPartner at oeninmaloneunably.biz
Thu Sep 12 17:22:45 UTC 2013

Want to Meet Someone New? View Photos of Singles

http://www.oeninmaloneunably.biz/2219/107/215/997/1995.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.oeninmaloneunably.biz/2219/107/215/997/1995.10tt74103107AAF8.html

m police and store employees, Hurtado collected
rope and rags from store shelves and put makeshift tourniquets on both
arms, most likely saving the man's life, police said."Were we in a
good place for it? No, but you improvise," Hurtado said. "If I
didn't have rope I'd have used my shoelaces. We would have made
it work."The man was in surgery hours after the incident, said Spl.
Rudy Lopez, from the West Covina police. He knew nothing more of
the mans condition.The man, who looked to be in his 40s, was
carrying no identification, has been unable to answer questions, and was
not heard saying anything in the store, so police do not know
his name or why he cut himself, Lopez said.Police interviewed about five
people who said they saw what happened, and Lopez said there were
likely many more who quickly left the disturbing scene."It was pretty graphic,"
he said. The store was shut down the rest of the day.Click
for more from KNBC-TVThe Associated Press contributed to this report
This photo provided by the Denver Police Dept. shows deputy Matthew Andrews,
a Denver sheriff's deputy arrested after he was accused of helping an
escapee who left the county jail wearing a deputy's uniform, the sheriff's
department said Monday, April 8, 2013. (AP Photo/Denver Police Dept)The
Associated PressDENVER  A Denver sheriff's deputy reportedly told co-workers
that he helped a felon escape the downtown jail because he had
been threatened and told there was a contract out on him and
his family.The new information was in court records obtained by The Denver
Post (http://tinyurl.com/cp3r525 ).Deputy Matthew Andrews faces felony charges
that he aided in Sunday night's escape of Felix Trujillo, who spent
three days on the run after walking out of the jail in
a sheriff's deputy's baseball cap and jacket.Trujillo was in court Thursday
morning and remained in jail on $100,000 bond.The court records obtained
by the Post show he faces charges of escape and kidnapping. Court
officials refused to turn over the court records Thursday, saying they have
been sealed by a judge.