[Swlugevents] Want to Meet Someone Special? Join Match.com for Free!

Match.com Partner Match.comPartner at glejiggitbsf.biz
Sat Sep 14 17:28:52 UTC 2013

Dating News: 1 in 5 Relationships Start Online - Meet Singles Today!

http://www.glejiggitbsf.biz/2245/107/216/997/1974.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.glejiggitbsf.biz/2245/107/216/997/1974.10tt74103107AAF8.html

n met with relatives of the Newtown victims
in his Senate office, telling them that "this will not be in
vain." He became choked up when a reporter asked about the impact
of the family members' visit, saying, "I'm a parent, a grandparent ...
and I had to do something."Said Toomey: "Criminals and the dangerously mentally
ill shouldn't have guns. I don't know anyone who disagrees with that
premise." He said that expanding the checks wasn't gun control, "just common
sense."The agreement makes it all but certain that the Senate will reject
a conservative blockade and vote Thursday to begin debating Democrats' gun
legislation. Besides broader background check requirements, the bill would
also toughen laws against illicit firearms sales and provide a small increase
in school security aid.Underscoring that the fight was far from over, NRA
spokesman Andrew Arulanandam said the organization opposes the Manchin-Toomey
accord. The group, which has fought most of Obama's gun proposals and
claims nearly 5 million members, said the focus should be on improving
the nation's mental health system and sources of violence like gangs."Expanding
background checks at gun shows will not prevent the next shooting, will
not solve violent crime and will not keep our kids safe in
schools," the NRA said.On a day when first lady Michelle Obama was
visiting a violence-plagued high school in Chicago, the Obamas' hometown,
the NRA said, "President Obama should be as c
 with the National
Weather Service in St. Louis, Mo., said severe weather struck the suburb
of Hazelwood.  "We won't be able to confirm whether it was
a tornado until teams get out there tomorrow," Dye said. (AP Photo/David
Carson, Post-Dispatch)The Associated PressThe street light at Howdershell
Road and Lynn Haven Lane lies damaged following high winds from a
strong spring storm in Hazelwood late Wednesday evening, April 10, 2013.
Butch Dye, a hydrometeorological technician with the National Weather Service
in St. Louis, Mo., said severe weather struck the suburb of Hazelwood.
 "We won't be able to confirm whether it was a tornado
until teams get out there tomorrow," Dye said.  (AP Photo/Erik M.
Lunsford, Post-Dispatch)The Associated PressST. LOUIS  At least one death
has been blamed on a strong spring storm system that's brought everything
from tornadoes to ice and snow to much of the Midwest and
parts of the southeast U.S.Mississippi Emergency Management Agency spokesman
Greg Flynn says one person has died and several are injured after
a reported tornado in Kemper County in the far eastern part of
the state.And in Missouri, the National Weather Service says that the St.
Louis suburb of Hazelwood was hit by an EF-2 tornado on Wednesday
night.A National Weather Service meteorologist said crews were still assessing
whether tornadoes were to blame for other damage in Missouri and neighboring
Illinois.