[Swlugevents] Switch to solar and take advantage of government rebates

Summer rebates Summerrebates at shallylunikbarco.us
Sun Sep 15 13:23:14 UTC 2013

Man sells power back to utility company

http://www.shallylunikbarco.us/2257/141/303/1196/2560.10tt74103107AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.shallylunikbarco.us/2257/141/303/1196/2560.10tt74103107AAF10.html

Aug. 29, 2012: Senator Kelly Ayotte addresses the second session of the
Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida.ReutersWARREN, N.H.  A
woman whose mother was killed in last year's school shooting in Newtown,
Conn., confronted Sen. Kelly Ayotte Tuesday during the senator's first public
appearance in New Hampshire since voting against gun control legislation.About
150 people attended the town hall meeting, where Ayotte defended her vote
against a bill that would have required criminal and mental health background
checks for people buying guns online or at gun shows.After the vote
two weeks ago, the New Hampshire Republican, a former prosecutor, expressed
concern that expanded background checks could harm the rights of gun owners."I'm
just wondering why the burden of my mother being gunned down in
the halls of her elementary school isn't as important," WMUR-TV reported
Erica Lafferty asking.Lafferty's mother, Dawn Hochsprung, was the principal
of Sandy Hook Elementary School, where 20 pupils and six educators were
slain in December. She died after lunging at the gunman to try
to stop him from firing.Ayotte said she was sorry for what Lafferty
has been through."And I think that ultimately when we look at what
happened in Sandy Hook we should have a fuller discussion to make
sure that doesn't happen again," she said.Ayotte said she hoped to find
some common ground but that she didn't think the enhanced background checks
that she vot
l May
1 opening.The park services decision will save U.S. taxpayers roughly $150,000,
but it would have cost the cites of Cody and Jackson Hole
much more because they depend on park-related tourism.In response, city
officials held a joint fundraiser and collected enough money to pay the
state to clear the roads, ensuring the gates will be open on
time.We needed to act, and if there was a way that we
could make a difference we wanted to do that because people rely
on that opening date, said Mayor Nancy Tia Brown. And the moment
that the park gate opens, things are different in Cody."Officials told Fox
many of the donations came from businesses that stood to lose revenue
if the gates didnt open on time for the tens of thousands
of visitors."We work on a 20-week tourism season, and if the first
two weeks are going to be taken out because the park's not
open, that's a big deal," said James Blair, of Blair Hotels.In central
Florida, a Head Start program directed to cut 5 percent from its
budget as a result of sequester decided to temporarily stop contributions
to the employee-retirement fund, instead of cutting services. The decision
was made with support from staffers, according to The Tampa Bay Times.The
program provides child care and other services for preschool children from
low-income families and for disabled children from families of all incomes.