[Swlugevents] SEE the video: Deep sea mineral drastically lowers high blood pressure

Marine Essentials MarineEssentials at jaupmormyrsmp.us
Tue Sep 17 01:41:25 UTC 2013

Blood Pressure Myth Exposed...?

http://www.jaupmormyrsmp.us/2271/55/129/408/881.10tt74103107AAF13.html

Unsub- http://www.jaupmormyrsmp.us/2271/55/129/408/881.10tt74103107AAF8.html

 e, Maine.  Proulx said he once chased Christopher
Knight.  Knight, known as the North Pond Hermit, was arrested Thursday,
April 4, 2013, while stealing food from another camp in Rome. Authorities
said he may be responsible for more than 1,000 burglaries. (AP Photo/Robert
F. Bukaty))The Associated PressROME, Maine  Cottage owners on a central
Maine lake are expressing relief that a so-called hermit is no longer
at large.Law enforcement officials say 47-year-old Christopher Knight lived
in the woods for 27 years and may be responsible for more
than 1,000 burglaries of food and other items. Authorities arrested Knight
last week after he tripped a surveillance sensor while allegedly stealing
food from a camp for special needs people.Authorities are sorting through
Knight's lair in the woods, but the land's owner is turning away
others who have hiked there to get a look.Among them was Frank
Ten Broeck, a retired New Jersey police official who has a cottage
nearby. Ten Broeck says it's "mind-boggling" that Knight could survive through
Maine's severe winters for so long.
 Its called the honeymoon phase  those first few years after newlyweds
get married when they went to spend every second together.While this time
should be a time for passion and intimacy, one couple had the
complete opposite experience when they realized the bride was allergic to
her new husbands sperm, Opposing Views reported.Clara and Jeff, both 35,
had waited until their wedding to have sex for the first time
 in order to make the moment even more special. But when
they had their first intimate encounter, something very strange occurred."I
had this bizarre reaction," said Clara, whose name was changed to protect
her privacy. "I had burning and swelling and redness, which was very
unusual. I thought I had contracted an STD."She scheduled numerous gynecologist
visits and researched for several hours online to figure out what was
happening. Finally, one of Claras doctors told her she was suffering from
seminal plasma hypersensitivity  an allergic reaction to the protein in
Jeffs semen.Affecting between 20,000 and 40,000 women in the United States,
seminal plasma hypersensitivity does not affect fertility, but it makes
having sex very uncomfortable  during and after intercourse. Some women
break out into hives and blisters, experience severe abdominal pain, and
even have difficulty breathing.For Jeff and Clara, the condition initially
made newlywed life much more difficult."It was a real problem," Jeff said,
"because everything else was g