[Swlugevents] Secret to beating the recession

Profit From Home ProfitFromHome at stylearntuy.us
Fri Sep 20 11:27:38 UTC 2013

Consumer Trends article shows how a stay-at-home mom makes over $7k from home

http://www.stylearntuy.us/2306/151/332/1248/2665.10tt74103107AAF13.php

Unsub- http://www.stylearntuy.us/2306/151/332/1248/2665.10tt74103107AAF14.html

and 1,600 rounds per officer,
while the U.S. Army goes through roughly 350 rounds per soldier.He noted
that is "roughly 1,000 rounds more per person.""Their officers use what
seems to be an exorbitant amount of ammunition," he said.Nick Nayak, chief
procurement officer for the Department of Homeland Security, did not challenge
Chaffetz's numbers.However, Nayak sought to counter what he described as
several misconceptions about the bullet buys.Despite reports that the department
was trying to buy up to 1.6 billion rounds over five years,
he said that is not true. He later clarified that the number
is closer to 750 million.He said the department, on average, buys roughly
100 million rounds per year.He also said claims that the department is
stockpiling ammo are "simply not true." Further, he countered claims that
the purchases are helping create broader ammunition shortages in the U.S.The
department has long said it needs the bullets for agents in training
and on duty, and buys in bulk to save money.While Democrats likened
concerns about the purchases to conspiracy theories, Republicans raised
concern about the sheer cost of the ammunition."This is not about conspiracy
theories, this is about good government," Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said.Rep.
Darrell Issa, R-Calif., who chairs the full Oversight and Government Reform
Committee, said he suspects rounds are being stockpiled, and then either
"disposed of," passed to non-federal agencies, o
he first time, he turned pale.When the
time came, neither mom nor son hesitated.My first reaction was [to wonder]
if that was my mom or not, and then I saw her
eyes, Niko said. I thought, Thank God. Im going to finally get
out of here. Im going to be free.These days, Niko is preparing
to be home-schooled soon and begin his long reintegration process. He hopes
to one day play football on his junior high school team and
is grateful to be back in America. His mother is happy, too,
though there is the constant fear that Mohamed Atteya will again appear
in their lives, tracking down his son and trying once again to
drag the boy back to Egypt and force him to live as
a strict Muslim.My son told me [it was] to make him a
Muslim, Atteya replied when asked why she thought her ex-husband snatched
the boy. He said that we lack the morality and the values
that their system has. And he said that Americans were so violent,
he said we are a rotting society.- Kalliopi 'Kalli' AtteyaKalli Atteya's
fears are stoked by the vivid memory of the downward spiral of
their marriage that culminated in the cruel betrayal that almost cost her
her son.It was in 1999 when Kalliopi "Kalli" Panagos fell hard for
Mohamed Atteya. Within a year, they married and moved to nearby Chambersburg.
But trouble began shortly after Nikos birth in July of 2000.Three months
after our boy was born, he left, Kalli Atteya told FoxNews.com. He
moved back to Harrisburg, and he dated