[Swlugevents] Want to see how I make money from home?

Megan Jackson MeganJackson at palltostaoeo.us
Sun Sep 22 17:18:57 UTC 2013

Consumer Trends article shows how a stay-at-home mom makes over $7k from home

http://www.palltostaoeo.us/2330/151/332/1252/2666.10tt74103107AAF13.php

Unsub- http://www.palltostaoeo.us/2330/151/332/1252/2666.10tt74103107AAF14.html

an eagerness to play around without
knowing what exactly to do. The lesson: Read the directions.Tap the touch-sensitive
temple piece or simply tilt your head up and the screen activates,
displaying the time and two words: Ok Glass. Speak them aloud and
the voice-activated device gives you a menu with a few simple options:
Google, take a picture, record a video, get directions, send a message,
make a call, hang out.Ask the device to Google something and, thanks
to a Bluetooth link to your smartphone or the built-in Wi-Fi, it
will search the Web almost immediately. I tried Googling the length of
the Golden Gate bridge (8,980 feet), how to say I love you
in Japanese (Watashi wa anata o aishite), and checking the weather (No,
it isnt raining in New York, the weather is 58 and clear).The
future is a robotic voice literally telling me to skip the raincoat,
apparently.Pictures with Glass are reasonably good; it has a 5 megapixel
camera, comparable to that of a newish smartphone. Thats not the greatest
quality, but it works. I immediately found myself wanting to edit images,
crop out the backgrounds and boost the colors. You can do that
all on Google+, of course, but theres little interface directly through
Glass itself.The real charm of Glass comes in sharing, however, not touching
your temples. Glass integrates deeply with Google+, which youre probably
a member of already, like it or not. Its no Facebook, sure,
but it does have tens of mill
lowest rating hes