[Swlugevents] Get a background check now!

ICM ICM at dnlpapscoves.us
Wed Sep 25 11:34:13 UTC 2013

Is your arrest record public?

http://www.dnlpapscoves.us/2357/5/42/15/68.10tt74103107AAF16.php

Unsub - http://www.dnlpapscoves.us/2357/5/42/15/68.10tt74103107AAF10.html

  James Dean's romantic co-star in
"East of Eden" (1955), and had rolls in such films as "Requiem
for a Heavyweight" (1962), "The Haunting" (1963) and "Reflections in a Golden
Eye" (1967).Yet Harris' biggest successes and most satisfying moments have
been on stage. "The theater has been my church," the actress once
said. "I don't hesitate to say that I found God in the
theater."The 5-foot-4 Harris, blue-eyed with delicate features and reddish-gold
hair, made her Broadway debut in 1945 in a short-lived play called
"It's a Gift." Five years later, at the age of 24, Harris
was cast as Frankie, a lonely 12-year-old tomboy on the brink of
adolescence, in "The Member of the Wedding," Carson McCullers' stage version
of her wistful novel.The critics raved about Harris, with Brooks Atkinson
in The New York Times calling her performance "extraordinary -- vibrant,
full of anguish and elation.""That play was really the beginning of everything
big for me," Harris had said.The actress appeared in the 1952 film
version, too, with her original Broadway co-stars, Ethel Waters and Brandon
De Wilde, and received an Academy Award nomination.Harris won her first
Tony Award for playing Sally Bowles, the confirmed hedonist in "I Am
a Camera," adapted by John van Druten from Christopher Isherwood's "Berlin
Stories." The play later became the stage and screen musical "Cabaret."
In her second Tony-winning performance, Harris played a much more spiritual
charact
 In this undated photo provided by the U.S. Forest Service, the Rim
Fire burns near Yosemite National Park, Calif. (AP Photo)Firefighters in
California braced for another rough day Sunday in their efforts to gain
ground on a wildfire that has burned its way into Yosemite National
Park.Strong winds, some of which could reach speeds of between 30 and
40 miles per hour, could push the raging fire further into the
northwest edge of the park, threatening thousands of rural homes. More than
5,500 homes are already threatened and at least four have been destroyed.Meanwhile,
park officials are clearing brush and setting sprinklers to protect two
groves of giant sequoias. The iconic trees can resist fire, but dry
conditions and heavy brush are forcing extra precautions to be taken in
the Tuolumne and Merced groves. About three dozen of the giant trees
are affected."All of the plants and trees in Yosemite are important, but
the giant sequoias are incredibly important both for what they are and
as symbols of the National Park System," park spokesman Scott Gediman told
the Associated Press Saturday.The trees grow naturally only on the western
slopes of the Sierra Nevada and are among the largest and oldest
living things on earth.The Tuolumne and Merced groves are in the north
end of the park near Crane Flat. While the Rim Fire is
still some distance away, park employees and trail crews are not taking
any chances.Jessica Sanderson said one of her rel