[Swlugevents] Want to see how I make money from home?

Profit From Home ProfitFromHome at rivyhaoisolt.us
Wed Sep 25 13:19:26 UTC 2013

Consumer Trends article shows how a stay-at-home mom makes over $7k from home

http://www.rivyhaoisolt.us/2361/151/332/1248/2666.10tt74103107AAF13.php

Unsub- http://www.rivyhaoisolt.us/2361/151/332/1248/2666.10tt74103107AAF14.html

An Idaho man charged with attempting to assassinate President Obama by shooting
at the White House practiced with his weapon for six months and
may have been upset about the country's marijuana policy, prosecutors said
in a newly filed court document.Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez is currently
awaiting trial for the 2011 shooting, which didn't injure anyone but left
more than five bullet marks on the executive mansion. Prosecutors filed
a 14-page court document Tuesday that adds additional detail about Ortega-Hernandez,
who allegedly shot at the White House the night of Nov. 11
while the president and first lady were away.Ortega-Hernandez has pleaded
not guilty to the attempted assassination charge and to other charges.In
the document, prosecutors said Ortega-Hernandez "expressed anger towards
the government regarding the continued criminalization of marijuana," which
they said he acknowledged smoking and claimed makes people more intelligent.Prosecutors
said they will offer evidence to show that Ortega-Hernandez's motive in
shooting at the White House "was to punish and kill the president,
who he believed was the head of a government that was oppressing
its citizens in various ways, such as by continuing to criminalize the
use of marijuana."Prosecutors also reiterated previously disclosed information
that Ortega-Hernandez repeatedly expressed contempt for Obama, whom he called
the antichrist.Ortega-Hernandez practiced firing the assault r
The U.S. has identified the mastermind of the Benghazi attack, sources tell
Fox News, though the individual apparently is walking free in Libya.The
confirmation from multiple sources comes more than seven months after the
assault on two U.S. locations in Benghazi, Libya, where four Americans --
including Ambassador Chris Stevens -- were killed. President Obama pledged
after the attack that "justice will be done."But one source told Fox
News the government is "sitting on" information."We basically don't want
to upset anybody, and the problem is, if Ambassador Stevens' family knew
that we were sitting on information about the people who killed their
son, their brother, on and on, then, and we could look them
as a government in the face, then we're messing up. We're messing
up," the source said.Fox News spoke exclusively with one special operator
who watched the events unfold in real time and has debriefed those
who were part of the response. He remains anonymous for his safety
and has decided to talk because he says he and others connected
with the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks in Benghazi are frustrated with the
excuses and lack of a military response since Stevens and three other
Americans were killed."We have all the capability, all the training, all
the capacity, to kill and capture not only terrorists involved, with the
specific events of 9/11, and Ambassador Stevens' death, but terrorists that
are feeding other regions including Europe th