[Swlugevents] No More Crazy Dieting! Best Appetite Suppression Extract Here!

Garcinia Cambogia Extract GarciniaCambogiaExtract at pgwejackha.us
Mon Sep 30 12:00:00 UTC 2013

100% Organic Weight Loss - Pure Garcinia Extract!

http://www.pgwejackha.us/2393/29/73/157/433.10tt74103107AAF17.php

To Unsub - http://www.pgwejackha.us/2393/29/73/157/433.10tt74103107AAF10.html

PO Box 26452
Minneapolis, MN 55426

 July 23, 2012: This sonar image provided by GK Consulting shows a
World War II-era German submarine U-550, found by a team of explorers.GK
ConsultingThis April 16, 1944 photo provided by the U.S. Navy, posted on
a U.S. Coast Guard web site, shows crewmen of German submarine U-550
abandoning ship in the Atlantic Ocean.AP/US NavyBOSTON  Divers have discovered
a World War II-era German submarine nearly 70 years after it sank
under withering U.S. attack in waters off Nantucket.The U-550 was found
Monday by a privately funded group organized by New Jersey lawyer Joe
Mazraani. It was the second trip in two years to the site
by the team, some of whom had been searching for the lost
U-boat for two decades.Using side-scan sonar, the seven-man team located
the wreck listing to its side in deep water about 70 miles
south of Nantucket.Sonar operator Garry Kozak said he spotted the 252-foot
submarine during the second of an exhausting two days of searching. Kozak
said the team asked him if they'd found it, then erupted in
joy without a word from him."They could see it with the grin
(on my face) and the look in my eyes," Kozak said.On April
16, 1944, the U-550 torpedoed the gasoline tanker SS Pan Pennsylvania, which
had lagged behind its protective convoy as it set out with 140,000
barrels of gasoline for Great Britain, according to the U.S. Coast Guard
website and research by Mazraani.The U-boat slipped under the doomed tanker
to hide. But one of
 Archaeologists have found the rusting remains of 44 submarines off the United
Kingdoms coast, an oceanic graveyard made up mostly of vessels from the
German Imperial Navy dating to World War I.Der Spiegel reports a quartet
of divers are now at work probing the massive trove of 41
German U-boats, and a trio of English submarines, found at depths of
up to 50 feet, off Englands southern and eastern coasts.Donning an ultrasound
sonar device as if it were a wristwatch, underwater archaeologist Mark Dunkley
tells the German news magazine he anticipates most of the newly unearthed
submarines will eventually be found to contain the perished crews remains.-
Archaeologist Mark Dunkley"We owe it to these people to tell their story,"
Dunkley reportedly said, adding, "We divers only approach the boats with
great caution. Venturing inside would definitely be extremely dangerous."Dunkley,
who is employed by English Heritage, a public agency bureau within Englands
larger Department for Culture, Media and Sport, says action is urgently
needed to preserve the remarkable, historic find.He says he  and his
team  plan to utilize robots to pierce the de facto underwater
coffins to reap whatever artifacts are inside. "Perhaps we'll find a cup
or a sign with a name on it," Dunkley told Der Spiegel.Prior
to the find, historians were baffled as to the fate of the
boats. For example, according to the magazine, it was unknown what happened
to UB 17, under the comm