[Swlugevents] Boost your testosterone with vydox today - more info!

Vydox Vydox at glosunloopwanlas.us
Sat Jan 4 10:48:15 UTC 2014

Drive your partner crazy in bed tonight!

http://www.glosunloopwanlas.us/3618/126/436/1098/2343.10tt74103107AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.glosunloopwanlas.us/3618/126/436/1098/2343.10tt74103107AAF10.html

f as alleged by Clifford I
was seeking to protect Speaker Madigan, why would I take his allegations
immediately over to the OEIG (Office of Executive Inspector General) if
I thought there was pressure from Speaker Madigan? It just doesn't make
sense."Clifford did not get the necessary votes to renew his contract earlier
this year, but he left Metra with a $700,000 severance deal that
some have characterized as "hush money" to keep Clifford quiet after threatening
a lawsuit.Clifford denies that claim and says the money was "100 percent
about my ability to get a job and how I've been damaged."Metra
announced on Friday that it plans to hire a well-known former federal
prosecutor in Chicago to perform an independent investigation into Clifford's
allegations and make recommendations concerning Metra's hiring and contract
policies.Metra's board of directors must approve the hiring at a special
meeting on Monday.The man who oversees Illinois' government watchdog group
says even though there was no illegal activity involved with the Metra
scandal, the case has lawmakers squirming a bit more than usual."This is
a very big deal, this is the first time in anyone's memory
that Speaker Madigan has been implicated so directly in the workings of
a public agency," Better Government Association President Andy Shaw said.
"Madigan and hundreds if not thousands (of politicians) do this every day.
We just don't hear about it very often, because it happens b
the tanker's three escorts, the USS Joyce,
saw it on sonar and severely damaged it by dropping depth charges.The
Germans, forced to surface, manned their deck guns while another escort
vessel, the USS Gandy, returned fire and rammed the U-boat. The third
escort, the USS Peterson, then hit the U-boat with two more depth
charges. The crew abandoned the submarine, but not before setting off explosions
to scuttle it. The submarine hadn't been seen again until Monday.The U-550
is one of several World War II-era German U-boats that have been
discovered off the U.S. coast, but it's the only one that went
down in that area, Mazraani said. He said it's been tough to
find largely because military positioning of the battle was imprecise, and
searchers had only a general idea where the submarine was when it
sank. Kozak noted that the site is far offshore and has only
limited windows of good weather.The team towed a side-scan sonar vessel
in a mow-the-lawn pattern over the search area and found the U-500
after covering 100 square miles of ocean, between the trip this year
and last year, Kozak said.Just the nose of U-boat was visible on
sonar on the first pass, but the team was delirious after the
second pass. when the sonar image made it obvious they'd found it,
Mazraani said. Quick dives to the wreck to beat bad weather confirmed
the find with pictures.The other team members were Steve Gatto, Tom Packer,
Brad Sheard, Eric Takakjian and Anthony Te