[Swlugevents] No more pills or capsules to swallow

Marz Spray MarzSpray at figaytourbe.us
Tue Jan 21 12:19:36 UTC 2014

Spray your way to better health

http://www.figaytourbe.us/3812/194/439/1563/3233.10tt74103107AAF9.php

Unsub- http://www.figaytourbe.us/3812/194/439/1563/3233.10tt74103107AAF10.html

285 thanks
to a magical putting display that saw him follow an eagle at
nine with three straight birdies en route to a 67.And with the
sea breeze stiffening as the leaders worked their way around the turn
and a cold mist drifting in from the Firth of Forth, he
looked to be in good shape.Scott had motored past Westwood to lead
at two over at that stage with the Englishman one adrift alongside
Stenson.The Swede faltered at 12 and 13 and it was Mickelson who
bounded up to near the top of the leaderboard.Westwood then drifted away
and back-to-back bogeys from Scott at 13 and 14 suddenly saw Mickelson
with the lead.He birdied the 17th to move two ahead and then
had the 18th hole grandstand crowd on their feet as he sunk
a 10-footer for birdie at the last.That left Scott and Westwood needing
a miracle to match him and neither looked likely of conjuring that
up.Mickelson had won The Open and the major tournament that had always
been the hardest for him to compete in throughout his stellar career.
rt, in Afghanistan, Germany had proved to be the NSA's "most prolific
partner."Both the BND and BfV, Germany's foreign and domestic intelligence
bureaus, respectively, would not comment on their employment of XKeyScore,
according to Der Spiegel.Apparently, the NSA declined to comment, as well,
referring instead to President Barack Obama's statementon the topic, made
during a recent visit to Berlin,that therewas nothing to add.Obama, during
the visit, said, What I explained to Chancellor Merkel is that I
came into office committed to protecting the American people but also committed
to our highest values and ideals, including privacy and civil liberties.
Im confident at this point that we have struck the appropriate balance,
The Washington Post reported.Merkel reportedly told various media outlets,
present at her traditional summer press conference, Germany is a country
of freedom, and that sometimes, with regards to counterterrorism and espionage,
the ends dont justify the means.Merkel was replying, specifically, to inquiries
regarding Germanys use of PRISM, another NSA program, a mass data-collection
system whose existence was leaked this spring by ex-NSA contractor Edward
Snowden.Snowden fled America, where officials have charged him with espionage
and theft of government property, on May 20, and he is now
reportedly holed up in Russia.According to Agence France-Presse, Merkel
said during the conference she wasnt up to speed on the deta