[Swlugevents] HARP 2.0 Refinance Program Extended Until 2015 - Act Before Rates Go Up

Qualify HARP 2.0 QualifyHARP2.0 at caazornys.us
Thu Jan 23 16:17:27 UTC 2014

President Announces HARP Extension. Start Saving Today

http://www.caazornys.us/3833/218/505/1693/3447.10tt74103107AAF14.php

Unsub- http://www.caazornys.us/3833/218/505/1693/3447.10tt74103107AAF15.html

isis in Syria."President Obama has said
the use of chemical weapons would be a "game-changer" in the U.S.
position on intervening in the two-year-old Syrian civil war. Obama said
last August that "a red line for us" would be the movement
or use of chemical weapons, adding "that would change my calculus."Sen.
Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., reacting to the reports Thursday, said the "number
one" goal should be to "secure the chemical weapons before they fall
into the wrong hands.""I think the red line's been crossed and the
question is, now what?" Graham said on Fox News.Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn.,
also said in a statement the assessment is "deeply troubling and, if
correct, means that President Obama's red line has certainly been crossed."But
Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., argued that it is not in the United
States' "best interest" to go into Syria. "We cannot be absolutely sure
about the extent to which Assad's forces have used chemical weapons, although
we know they have them," he said in a statement.Caitlin Hayden, a
spokeswoman for the White House National Security Council, said more information
is needed."Precisely because the president takes this issue so seriously,
we have an obligation to fully investigate any and all evidence of
chemical weapons use within Syria," she said in a statement. "That is
why we are currently pressing for a comprehensive United Nations investigation
that can credibly evaluate the evidence and establish what took plac
WASHINGTON  In a rare move, House Republicans pulled their own health
care bill from the floor Wednesday after failing to secure enough votes
to ensure its passage.The bill offered a lifeline to a main feature
of President Obamas health care overhaul - affordable coverage for people
with pre-existing medical conditions -- after it ran into strong opposition
from both conservatives and Democrats.The legislation is a departure from
past GOP efforts to kill the Affordable Health Care Act outright, and
faced a White House veto threat.Democrats are against it because it would
bail out the struggling program to help those with pre-existing conditions
get insurance by raiding a disease prevention provision the administration
says is essential.Conservative groups also urged Republicans to vote against
it, saying it perpetuated the federal role in health care. Some said
they felt the bill embraced Obamacare.The measure was a pet project of
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia whose office pledged to keep
working on the bill.We had positive conversations today and made good progress,
Cantor spokesman Doug Heye told Fox News later in the day. We
remain focused on stopping the biggest entitlement expansion in a generation.House
Majority Whip Kevin McCarthys office said they had made a lot of
solid progress.There's still work to do and with Members leaving town for
the Bush Library dedication in Texas, we'll continue the conversations after