[Swlugevents] Remote Job, Individuals Required

lemures at zilla.co.uk lemures at zilla.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 13:16:58 UTC 2014

Dear Job Seeker,

Due the the recent client numbers increase, a creative design firm is currently searching for Regional Managers in Europe. This is a perfect vacancy, if you would like to become a part of a successul business, and get stable income while working from your home. No fees or investments from you are required to ensure employment!

ATTENTION: Only candidates from Poland, Greece, United Kingdom, Latvia, Slovakia, Switzerland will be considered at this time.

Position Duties:

- Represent the company to local clients in your area;
- Present outstanding customer service in your city;
- Manage individuals and resources required for task accomplishment;
- Perform the data entry functions and maintain confidential paperwork;
- Communicate corporate policies to customers.

Position Requirements:

- Basic knowledge of English: we're an international company, and most of our team speak it;
- Experienced PC user: working with MS Office, emailing, web surfing;
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to deal with complicated issues in a positive manner;
- proven success of working from home will be a plus.

C0MPENSATION:

- Fixed monthly pay AND commission for demonstrated results;
- Full-time and part-time hours available;
- Paid vacation, personal days, and other benefits;
- Friendly and detailed support online and over the phone;
- Career development potential with a prospective to become a Director of our new office.

If you're interested and have an opportulity to start within 2 weeks, please get back to me, and I will ask our HR Managers to forward you more information on this position from our corporate email. We receive enormous amounts of unsolicited emails, which is why we're contacting you via a public email first.

---
Best regards,
HR Department