[Swlugevents] Are you looking for leads? 74103107

Consumer Data Lists ConsumerDataLists at soueeftuearenas.us
Wed Mar 19 09:25:33 UTC 2014

Are you looking for leads?

http://www.soueeftuearenas.us/l/lt15T4530TILSQT261B/616V1948IU4095KNSVH10UCHJ74103107ENDPBV1297182363

Unsub- http://www.soueeftuearenas.us/l/lc16X4530AHTMHP261S/616C1948OP4095JFTMB10WIFW74103107GXENVU1297182363

The 2013 'Crusaders' uniform, seen here in the men's baseball version, will
be the last year in use at Maranatha Baptist University in Wisconsin.
(MBBC.edu)A Christian college in Wisconsin is dropping its Crusaders nickname
after nearly 50 years, claiming the moniker has become outdated in a
more global society, university officials told FoxNews.com.Maranatha Baptist
University in Watertown and its Division III athletic teams have used the
name since its founding in 1968. Matt Davis, the universitys executive vice
president, said no complaints have been received by the school and stressed
that it coincides with its name change from Maranatha Baptist College in
December.But I also agree that times change and we understand that context
changes, Davis told FoxNews.com. Our world has changed since 9/11 and weve
become a more global society with the Internet. The heartbeat behind this
was not political correctness, but expanded opportunities for our students.-
Matt Davis, executive vice president, Maranatha Baptist UniversitySelecting
the universitys next mascot will be a collaborative effort, Davis said,
and the new name will be revealed during the spring semester. Uniforms
will reflect the change beginning in the fall. Hundreds of potential replacements
have already been submitted by students, alumni and university stakeholders.Were
having a blast with the process, said Davis, who declined to provide
any early favorites. Its a fun process, b
 willing
to talk seriously about transferring power or not."Brahimi also repeatedly
said prior to the talks that they should not be open-ended.In Berlin,
German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmer called the talks in Geneva
a small step."Of course we are not satisfied with the results achieved
so far," he said, adding that the next step should be an
agreement on local cease-fires and humanitarian corridors.About 200 pro-government
demonstrators gathered Friday outside the U.N. building in Geneva to show
their support for Assad."We are with the peace negotiations. Syria needs
peace," said protester Sabah Kasouha, who used to live in Homs. "When
all the countries stop funding the rebels who came from many countries
to destroy Syria, then we will be fine."Assad's family, from Syria's Alawite
minority, has ruled the country since 1970 while rebellions by Syria's Sunni
majority were crushed.The Syrian uprising began with largely peaceful calls
for reform in March 2011 and escalated into fighting after a military
crackdown. It has since been transformed into a regional proxy war between
Iran and Saudi Arabia supporting opposing sides.Foreign fighters and Islamic
extremists have infiltrated the opposition side, triggering infighting that
has undermined the rebellion against Assad.