[Swlugevents] Are you looking for leads? 74103107

Consumer Data Lists ConsumerDataLists at wefsjga.us
Mon Mar 24 09:53:55 UTC 2014

Are you looking for leads?

http://www.wefsjga.us/l/lt15Q4615RTJJXT261W/616P1948GX4095QYDVF10PQOD74103107XPUMXG1410730903

Unsub- http://www.wefsjga.us/l/lc16X4615XKIVBA261R/616N1948KP4095HJFQJ10XPMU74103107VDNMGL1410730903

n custody, how could they determine that it's not the
same person?""I think it's too coincidental in such a short period of
time to have such similar events," added his mother.Davison said he believes
more than one person was involved in his son's killing, but declined
to elaborate further.Trooper Robert Hicks of the Pennsylvania State Police
had no developments to report when contacted Thursday by FoxNews.com. Hicks
noted that certain information obtained by authorities cannot be released
because it would jeopardize an ongoing investigation.The younger Timothy
Davison worked as a construction foreman and supervisor."I lost three people
that day. I lost my son, I lost an employee and I
lost a friend," his father said. "He was a good kid and
I miss him dearly."Anyone with information about the shooting is urged to
contact PA Crime Stoppers at 1-800-4PA-TIPS (800-472-8477).
s, we would be happy to have that conversation.In 1963,
Johnson said the universitys council voted to change the schools name to
the Crusaders from the Fighting Lutherans, which was deemed inappropriate
at the time. Other names considered at the time were the Saints
and the Purple Knights, Johnson told FoxNews.com.Elsewhere, at Clarke University
in Iowa, president Joanne Burrows said the Crusaders nickname is on solid
footing.I cannot comment on what is appropriate for Maranatha Baptist as
they can and should do what they believe to be in the
best interest of their institution, Burrows wrote FoxNews.com in an e-mail.A
spokesman at Belmont Abbey College in North Carolina told FoxNews.com the
"Crusader" name is an 80-year tradition at the university, where it's a
source of pride representing "heroism, chivalry and piety."Ibrahim Hooper,
communications director at the Council on American-Islamic Relations, told
FoxNews.com he welcomed the "Crusaders" change, but said he found team names
or mascots that incorporate race or ethnicity more problematic, particularly
those pertaining to Native Americans."I welcome the spirit behind the change,"
Hooper said. "It's obvious they thought about this. I applaud their effort."