[Swlugevents] Are you looking for leads? 74103107

Consumer Data Lists ConsumerDataLists at fervsundamfm.us
Wed Mar 26 09:20:08 UTC 2014

Are you looking for leads?

http://www.fervsundamfm.us/l/lt15T4668DLGGAA261P/616M1948DB4095LSQAR10INIY74103107NDEIYG1410730922

Unsub- http://www.fervsundamfm.us/l/lc16I4668PYPQUT261C/616C1948AE4095ERTHV10FAMF74103107RWUCVI1410730922

Amanda Knox bows her head during a television interview, Friday, Jan. 31,
2014 in New York. Knox said she will fight the reinstated guilty
verdict against her and an ex-boyfriend in the 2007 slaying of a
British roommate in Italy and vowed to "never go willingly" to face
her fate in that country's judicial system . "I'm going to fight
this to the very end," she said in an interview with Robin
Roberts on ABC's "Good Morning America." (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)The Associated
PressAmanda Knox prepares to leave the set following a television interview,
Friday, Jan. 31, 2014 in New York. Knox said she will fight
the reinstated guilty verdict against her and an ex-boyfriend in the 2007
slaying of a British roommate in Italy and vowed to "never go
willingly" to face her fate in that country's judicial system . "I'm
going to fight this to the very end," she said in an
interview with Robin Roberts on ABC's "Good Morning America." (AP Photo/Mark
Lennihan)The Associated PressAmanda Knox puts her hand to her face while
making a television appearance, Friday, Jan. 31, 2014 in New York. Knox
said she will fight the reinstated guilty verdict against her and an
ex-boyfriend in the 2007 slaying of a British roommate in Italy and
vowed to "never go willingly" to face her fate in that country's
judicial system . "I'm going to fight this to the very end,"
she said in an interview with Robin Roberts on ABC's "Good Morning
America." (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)T
 Thursday upheld the conviction
against Knox and Sollecito, sentencing Knox to 28 1/2 years in prison
and Sollecito to 25 years for Kercher's 2007 murder. It did not
immediately order Sollecito's arrest and noted that Knox was "justifiably
abroad" after an appeals court in 2011 acquitted the pair and ordered
them freed.The new conviction immediately set the stage for a drawn-out
extradition process for Knox, assuming the verdicts are upheld on final
appeal, a process that could take another year.For Kercher's family, the
verdict was another step in what has been more than six years
of uncertainty about how Meredith died and finding justice."I think we are
still on the journey of the truth and it may be the
fact that we don't ever really know what happened that night, which
will be something we have to come to terms with," said Stephanie
Kercher, the victim's sister who attended the verdict with her brother Lyle.After
the acquittal in 2011, Knox returned to the U.S., hoping that that
would be the end of her involvement with Italian law. But Italy's
supreme court soon ordered a third trial that returned new guilty verdicts
and stiffened her original 26-year sentence.In a statement issued from her
hometown of Seattle, Knox denounced the ruling as unjust, saying she was
"frightened and saddened" by what she called a perversion of justice.Lawyers
for both Knox and Sollecito have vowed to appeal, but must wait
to see the written reasoning b