[Swlugevents] Start Working Tomorrow!

marasmus at timedesign-ad.de marasmus at timedesign-ad.de
Mon Nov 17 18:10:15 UTC 2014

Greetings,

My name is Kamala Delegeane, and I'm a Human Resources Manager with a international local business group. Our team is currently developing, and we are searching for people to take a Regional Representative opening with our Customer Service division. Here is the opening summary:

Position Name: Regional Representative
Base Remuneration: 2500 GBP per month plus bonus
Position Type: Self-Employed, Work from Home
Hours: Full-time and part-time shifts
Location: UK only!

This is a home-based position, which means that you will be working online by logging into our company's web server, where your activity and efficiency will be evaluated by an assigned supervising manager. As our Regional Rep in the UK you will be working with our domestic and foreign clients; providing the headquarter with the information on the schedule, quality and budget of services ordered by them; and managing other contractors. No sales or cold calls will be involved!

For more details about the vacancy, please submit the following details about you:

Your full name:
Current country of residence:

Our managers will get back to you shortly upon receiving your reply. Please note that the number of positions available is limited: the sooner you apply, the higher you chances to secure this vacancy are!

---
Have a nice day,
Kamala Delegeane,
HR Division

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.