[Swlugevents] We want to Save Children

Latasha33 tonie33 at vxento.aette.us
Sat Jan 24 15:42:39 UTC 2015

### Hi

### **We are very busy with our daily work, Busy Routine life, Hanging around, Playing, Parties and much more...
But there are children out there who can not get basic education, Can not Play , Can not eat , Not have basic necessties of life.

They NEED YOUR HELP!

Donate for them to help them get education, To live a basic life. Your few dollars won't decrease your worth. But can help others.

So donate to different Charities and to Children Around You.

A message by World Children Organization.**

All the Best

###

### [Want No More Mails from us ? Click Here to Unsubscribe](http://vxento.aette.us/2962/2015/4730/24/?info=eyJhIjogMiwgInUiOiAiaW1haWxlciIsICJ0IjogImltYWlsZXJfXzVfMjAxNTAxMjQwNzE3NDEiLCAidiI6ICJ2eGVudG8uYWV0dGUudXMiLCAiZSI6ICJzd2x1Z2V2ZW50c0BtYWlsbWFuLmx1Zy5vcmcudWsiLCAidGV2ZW50IjogInVuc3Vic2NyaWJlIn0=&url=aHR0cDovL2FwcC5pbWFpbHVubGltaXRlZC5jb20vYnVsay91bnN1YnNjcmliZS8=)

###