[Swlugevents] Invoice for IA95014133

Ezra Noel NoelEzra7892 at paintballtulsa.com
Wed Jan 6 13:53:53 UTC 2016

To Whom It May Concern,

Please find attached an invoice relating to Penalty Charge Notice Number IA95014133 along with a copy of the contravention.

In order to prevent this fine from escalating further we have paid this fine on your behalf. Should you have any queries concerning these charges please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Payment for this invoice will be taken by Direct Debit 9 working days from the date of this email.

Please refer to page 2, point 3.6 in your Terms and Conditions for information on Traffic Offences.

Regards,

Ezra