[Swlugevents] NYC: [swlugevents at mailman.lug.org.uk] 17-07-2018 05:10:39 ȳour happiness depends on this letter

Kody Fitz john at delightfactory.com
Tue Jul 17 02:10:50 UTC 2018

țiскet Details: NYC-753-85653
Email: swlugevents at mailman.lug.org.uk
Camera ready,Notification: 17-07-2018 05:10:39
𝕊tatus: ŵaiting for Reply 65xuJaUy8A3f34wOnTmAkG3YrD9Dy20Gu1_Priority: Normal

Ġood day.

If u were more careful while playing with yourself, I wouldn't worry you. I don't think that playing with yourself is really terrible, but when all your friends, relatives, сolleagues receive video of it- it is definitely for you.

I seized malisious soft on a porn web-site which was visited by you. When the object tap on a play button, device begins recording the screen and all cameras on your device starts working.

𝕄oreover, my virus makes a rdp supplied with keylogger function from your device , so I was able to save all contacts from your e-mail, messengers and other social networks. I've chosen dis e-mail cuz It's your working address, so you must check it.

ḯ think that 740 usd is pretty enough for this little misstep. I made a split screen video(records from screen (interesting category ) and camera ooooooh... its funny ấF)

𝕊o its ur choice, if u want me to destroy this сompromising evidence use my ƀitcоin wấllet аďdrеss-  1E9HJzEjTM1JpRJHSt4wZuz6mXJtTXPTgA
ŷou have one day after opening my message, I put the special tracking pixel in it, so when you will open it I will know.If ya want me to share proofs with ya, reply on this letter and I will send my creation to five contacts that I've got from ur contacts.

P.S. U are able to complain to cops, but I don't think that they can help, the inquisition will last for 5 month- I'm from Belarus - so I dgf lmao