[Swlugevents] Attempted Log-in

Customer Management noreply-bounce-5e47e65b8a3c7 at skderevenka.ru
Sat Feb 15 12:48:16 UTC 2020

Assistance

              A new device accessed your account. Please check your order history and cancel any orders that you do not recognise.
              If you believe you are receiving this email in error simply follow the link and complete the procedure. Please contact us if this problem persists.
              Should you need to contact us, please know that we are able to give out order information only to the name and  email address associated with your account.

              Review my account

              Your security is our priority. We will never ask you to disclose your sensitive information. If you receive an email asking to update your account details, disregard it. Please report the email to us and we will investigate.
              We look forward to seeing you again!

              Did you find this helpful? If you have any queries please visit our help centre.To update your email preferences please visit: Notification Preferences.