[Swlugevents] (no subject)

d740whelan francisco.almohalla at netzima.com
Wed Jan 8 14:49:31 UTC 2020

Ciao
https://erranhostvul1972.blogspot.it/
Truly

Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn won't endorse any of the six candidates
The Labour leader says he won't publicly back any of the six candidates hoping to succeed him.
Samsung says quarterly profit likely fell 34%
Operating profit for the fourth quarter is expected to be 7.1 trillion Korean won ($6.02 billion), better than the 6.5 trillion won predicted by Refinitiv SmartEstimate.
Megan Rapinoe's iconic 2019
>From winning the World Cup to becoming a cultural icon to winning the 2019 Ballon d'Or, US soccer superstar Megan Rapinoe has had a year for the ages.
Scott Brown: Celtic captain insists 'I never said I wanted Scotland recall'
Celtic captain Scott Brown says "the press put words in my mouth" as he denies suggestions he would want a recall should Scotland reach the Euro 2020 finals.
Psychologists see violent video games differently than the rest of us

Australian police charge 24 people for setting bushfires
Police have charged at least 24 people for intentionally starting bushfires in the state of New South Wales, according to a statement the New South Wales Police. At least 24 people have died nationwide during this fire season.