[Thanet] Is there a meeting tomorrow ?

Ian Stuart ians at ask-4-it.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 05:58:59 GMT 2004

Rofi,
Thought I should mail direct as I hadn't answered all your questions.

The meeting starts at 7:30 pm and is at New Life Christian Fellowship
for map and directions go to www.nlcfthanet.org

Gavin, is a complete Linux novice but a very capable all round ITer.
I'm not sure who else, if anyone, will be there but your support would
be appreciated.  We need to build up membership and attendance.

We have a problem with one server in the church (an IBM Netfinity) of
trying to get the SCSI BIOS installed and then install Debian.

Thanks,

Ian