[Thanet] THLUGS Ahoy!

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Oct 11 20:20:04 BST 2006

Hi all,

Following on from the thread about how many people are reading this, I
was wondering if any of you fancy meeting up next month to see if we can
get the group back up and running.

A number of people at work are starting to question me about Linux and
I'm fairly sure that they live locally, so that could be more numbers.

I'm happy to commit a few hours each month to a meeting if other people
are interested, where and would people like to meet?

Ideally for me, it would be broadstairs, coz that's where I live and I
don't drive, however I would be happy to cycle short distances
(Ramsgate, Margate etc) and might even be brave enough to catch the
train if I really need to.  Time-wise, weekends would be best for me
because I work shifts during the week, however if the meeting co-incided
with me being on an early or day shift, then that's fine and my lates
finish at 8pm so I could even make it fter 8:30 if need be.

So what do you think?  Is anyone that reads this list the nominated
LUG-Master, or are we without a leader at the moment? Do people think
it's worth getting this off the ground again?

Let me know your thoughts,

Matt