[Thanet] First Meeting?

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Feb 26 19:07:10 GMT 2007

All,

I've suggested on the website ( http://thanet.lug.org.uk/node/15 and
http://thanet.lug.org.uk/node/17 ) that the first meeting of the
reconvened LUG is at Bellos Cafe on 10th March 2007 (not this coming
Saturday, but the one after that!).

This will be a social affair to get to know one another and talk about
where to go from here.

Once people have decided if they want to hold the meeting in the
morning or afternoon (please register with the site and vote/add
comments on the poll!) I'll put out a small press release similar to
the text below:
Thanet LUG

The Thanet Linux User Group is a group of people interested in using
alternatives to the usual microsoft and windows-based programs that
come with most PCs.

If you want to learn about how to take control of your PC, save money
and add to your social life, why not come to our meetings?

Our first meeting will be held on Saturday 10th March at Bello's Cafe
in Broadstairs High Street.

For more information, please visit our website at
http://www.thanet.lug.org.uk/ or email Matt Wallace on thanet at lug.org.uk

Any changes that people think would be good, let me know.

Cheers,

Matt
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace