[Thanet] [ANNOUNCE]This week's meeting cancelled.

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Thu Jul 26 13:05:21 BST 2007

All,

After several weeks of no meetings and cancellations, I am sorry to
say that I'm going to cancel this weeks meeting owing to personal time
commitments.

I am not sure how many more meetings are going to take place with the
LUG in it's current state, and I think that this is a great shame.

My main concerns are that there is no trffic on the mailing list
unless I post an announcement like this one, and also that at the last
meeting (which had been advertised for quite some time!) only three
people turned up, one of whom lives just outside London.

If people want me to continue the LUG, please let me know.  At the
moment, I am more than prepared to do so, providing that I have the
support from you all.

Kind regards,

Matt.
--