[Thanet] [ANNOUNCE] Next set of meetings...

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Thu Jun 7 06:02:14 BST 2007

Dear all,

Owing to Family commitments, I will not be able to run a meeting this month.  Of course this doesn't mean that there won't be a meeting, it just means that someone else will have to organise it! :o)

The July meeting is pencilled in for Saturday 21st July, venue as yet unknown.  By this point, I should have a bit of a better idea as to what is expected for Free Software Day so this will be the main topic of conversation.

Thoughts/flames/etc to the usual address... ;o)

Cheers,

Matt.