[TynesideLUG] Newbie

Derek Frost derek at derekfrost.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 16:09:34 UTC 2019

Hi Jim,

You're welcome. See you next month.

Derek

On 05/02/2019 15:38, Jim Wells wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Thanks for great welcome I received at February 2019 meeting. I look
> forward to attending the next one.
>
> Cheers
>
> JimW

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please accept my
apologies. In this case the contents and attachments are confidential
and must not be used, copied, or distributed. Indeed it may be unlawful
to do so.

This e-mail (including attachments) has been checked for viruses and
should have a valid digital signature. If not, it may be corrupted or
forged and you should contact me before opening any attachment. In any
event I accept no liability for damage resulting from its use.