[TynesideLUG] Meeting tomorrow

Alan Page alpage2 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 04:39:23 UTC 2019

 Hi Casey
Good to hear from you - new members are always welcome!
My sister is visiting at the moment - sadly, not a linux user, so I won't be there this month - hope to meet you another time. But there will be others there to meet..
Which linux distro do you use? If on a laptop, feel free to take it along. Free wifi is available.
RegardsAlan