[TynesideLUG] Tyneside Linux User Group meeting this Saturday

derek at derekfrost.co.uk derek at derekfrost.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 09:35:16 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We will be having our monthly virtual LUG meeting via Zoom this Saturday as our usual venue at the Discovery Museum is still closed due to Covid. If you would like to take part please ensure you have a working Zoom client installed (we have successfully used Linux and Android clients in the past) and check this mailing list after 12 noon this Saturday for connection details.

Please note that as we are using the free zoom service meeting can sometimes be cut short after about 40 minutes. If this happens we will start a new meeting and post revised connection details. Therefore if you see a connection error message please wait a few minutes for new connection details to be posted to this list.

We usually meet until after 3pm. If you are late don't worry you can join in anytime until then.

Regards, Derek

Sent from my Huawei Mobile