[TynesideLUG] Your Computer is not a Fast PDP-11

Casey casey at linuxmail.org
Sun Feb 7 22:24:19 UTC 2021

I'm glad you enjoyed it Ian! I've seen a few of talks from Benno Rice,
they're always entertaining even if a lot of it goes over my head.

By the way I tried out your idea of using xset -q | grep Caps in the
game I'm making and I'm glad to say it works great! Thank you!

I've also written a program in C++ using Windows.h to do caps lock
detection in windows, it works but I'm probably going to have to write
one for MacOS as well and shipping the game with additional exes feels a
little inelegant but its certainly better than not having caps lock
detection.

I've posted some snippets in the official godot forums but they aren't
really monitored too carefully, still it might help people who are
running into the same issue.