[TynesideLUG] Broadband

Casey casey at linuxmail.org
Sun May 2 21:19:32 UTC 2021

Hiya

Thanks for your messages. We decided to go with EE in the end. Our
thinking was that the underlying cables seem pretty good around here
especially after using the cheapest available on our last flat and
having a decent but not necessarily legendary customer service seemed
like a good bet. Thank you for all your suggestions!

Regards

Casey x