[TynesideLUG] Virtual LUG meeting this Saturday (2nd October 2021) - via Zoom

Derek Frost derek at derekfrost.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 12:15:08 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Although the Discovery Museum is in the process of reopening we are
still waiting for our usual room to become available to hold physical
LUG meeting again. Therefore we will be holding this months LUG via Zoom
again.

As usual, for security reasons, we will only be sending out the
connection ID and password via this mailing list. As we are using the
free service we will not have these until the meeting starts this Saturday.

If you are interested you will need to install Zoom client software. We
have been using the Linux, Windows and Android clients without any
problems. You will then need to monitor this list for the connection
details after 12 noon on Saturday.

Derek