[TynesideLUG] LUG meeting this Saturday (3rd September 2022) - in person and via Zoom

Derek Frost derek at derekfrost.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 09:07:57 UTC 2022

Hi All,

We will be holding our September LUG meeting in person at the Discovery
Museum this Saturday. As some people may be unable or unwilling to
attend in person, we plan to also hold our regular Zoom meetings in
parallel for the foreseeable future.

If you prefer to join the Zoom meeting then, as usual, for security
reasons, we will only be sending out the connection ID and password via
this mailing list. As we are using the free service we will not have
these until the meeting starts this Saturday. You will also need to
install Zoom client software. We have been using the Linux, Windows and
Android clients without any problems. You will then need to monitor this
list for the connection details after 12 noon on Saturday.

Derek