[TynesideLUG] quiz

Derek Frost derek at derekfrost.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 14:10:06 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Regarding attachments. There is a filter option to block attachments of
listed file types. I have left this blank but I can't see any other
settings to block attachments. Maybe it's a global setting across all
mailing lists.

Regards, Derek

--
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please accept my
apologies. In this case the contents and attachments are confidential