[TynesideLUG] quiz - 4th try

Derek Frost derek at derekfrost.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 16:59:06 UTC 2023

Hi All,

After some experimenting only .txt extensions seem to be allowed, so
change .doc/.docx extensions to .txt and add a note in the message to
rename them back.

Derek

On 04/06/2023 17:46, Derek Frost wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is a Word document I had on my system. Just testing to see if it
> can be sent through the mailing list.
>
> Derek
>
> On 04/06/2023 15:19, Ian Bruntlett wrote:
>> Hi Derek,
>>
>> On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 at 15:13, Derek Frost <derek at derekfrost.co.uk
>> <mailto:derek at derekfrost.co.uk>> wrote:
>>
>>     I'm attaching a small .txt file as a test.
>>
>> Your attachment seems to have the contents "This is an attachment"
>>
>> HTH,
>>

>> Ian
>>
>> --
>> -- ACCU - Professionalism in programming - http://www.accu.org
>> <http://www.accu.org>
>> -- My writing - https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/
>> <https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/>
>> -- Free Software page -
>> https://github.com/ian-bruntlett/TECH-Manuals/blob/main/tm-free-software.md <https://github.com/ian-bruntlett/TECH-Manuals/blob/main/tm-free-software.md>

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please accept my
apologies. In this case the contents and attachments are confidential
and must not be used, copied, or distributed. Indeed it may be unlawful
to do so.