[Watford] Help....

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 09:56:35 GMT 2006

Thanks for you offer of help.  I'll rerun the process in the next day or
two and send you the output.

Meantime, I picked a a distro called UBUNTU V6 which installed without
any problems and works very well indeed.  But I still want to get the
hang of installing and trouble shooting drivers for which I will
continue to use Debian.

Back to you shortly, regards, Walt